Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Around(Open to anyone who's bored a I am)

4 posters

Go down

Walking Around(Open to anyone who's bored a I am) Empty Walking Around(Open to anyone who's bored a I am)

Post by Shinji Rintei Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:56 pm

Shinji walked around the Leaf Village,hoping to hang out with someone for once.His team mates were gone away,having fun with their own families.Shinji wanted to just at least talk with someone interesting.He went into a Teahouse and ordered a cup of tea and a bottle to refil it with when he was done.He had only a few ryo on him and payed the woman who was eyeing him with interest.He knew that this would happen.It did with every young beautiful girl he met,but not everytime,a few exceptions.He began to drink his tea and rubbed a little hair to reveal one of his eyes.He stared at the countless people in the large place.He was still bored though.

OOC:Sorry about paying ryo and not having any at the moment..please dont kill me please.

Shinji Rintei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Walking Around(Open to anyone who's bored a I am) Empty Re: Walking Around(Open to anyone who's bored a I am)

Post by Sasuke Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Zach walked around the village. His sword in its case on the side of him, his seal slightly showing on his right shoulder. He walked into the tea house and sat next to shinji and order some tea he saw the girl look over and shinji and than looked at him himself and said "Hey there didn't see you there, you new here? Or is that just me?" He wondered if he should of said that, but he didn't really care.
Sasuke
Sasuke
Sannin
Sannin

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://narutoa.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Walking Around(Open to anyone who's bored a I am) Empty Re: Walking Around(Open to anyone who's bored a I am)

Post by Shinji Rintei Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:11 pm

Shinji looked up at the man and answered"Oh,no,I'm just never around often,I'm always on a mission".Shinji said as he took a sip of his tea and sat his cup back down."Whats your name,my names Shinji"?

Shinji Rintei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:44 pm

Zach looked at him and nodded with an awnser to his question "My name is Zach." 'Hopefully he won't reconize my name and say "Oh my gosh, your Zach the sannin" That's so annoying' Zach sighed as he got his got his tea and took a sip and than put water in it.
Sasuke
Sasuke
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Rintei Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:10 pm

Shinji stared at Zach for a moment........"Oh,nice name Zach,anyways,what did you come here for"?

Shinji Rintei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:46 pm

neji walking noticed shinju

"good day shinju"said neji
Neji
Neji
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Rintei Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:26 pm

Shinji looked up at Neji."Oh,good morning Neji,please,come,sit down,order some tea and afterwards we can go train for awhile".Shinji said smiling.

Shinji Rintei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:27 pm

Zach smiled and said "Thanks" Than noticed neji and turned to look at him and said "Well I guess since i haven't been here you guys have learned each others names? unlike me" He chuckled makeing a fool of himself while the girl had came to refill his tea.
Sasuke
Sasuke
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Rintei Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:34 pm

Shinji used his refill bottle he had ordered and filled his glass himself.He took another small sip from it and sat it down."Nah,I was at the Chunin Finals so that I could watch these newcomers and see what they had,Neji has got alot of strength,but that Naruto dude,he just thought of the plan a little quicker than he could've thought,No offence of course Neji".

Shinji Rintei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:37 pm

Zach looked at him and smiled than asked "So your a chuunin? Pretty cool." Zach crossed his hands and looked at the two and thought 'Well a chuunin and jounin...That is a good combination if they work well together
Sasuke
Sasuke
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Rintei Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:40 pm

Shinji smiled and laughed a little bit."Yeah,anyways,Neji here could beat my ass any day of the week,I'm not ready to give Death a call before I....ya know,but,If I can remember correctly,You're a Sannin...hmmmmmm,neat".Shinji said as he sip some more tea.

Shinji Rintei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Kodai Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:54 pm

"wow so my new sensai is a sannin" Kodai said walking in on their conversation.
White Kodai
White Kodai
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Rintei Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:59 pm

Shinji looked over at the new man walking over to their table.He didn't know the man,but he gave a smile to him and began to sip his tea again.

Shinji Rintei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:46 pm

OOC:Nice try kodai i have three people,

Zach the sannin

Sasuke

And Kakashi your sensai
Sasuke
Sasuke
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:17 pm

"none taken"said neji

INSIDE NEJI
"i should have beten naruto!!!!!!
Neji
Neji
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Rintei Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:20 pm

Shinji looked at Neji and knew he had taken just a little offence and he smiled."So,Neji,you've become stronger than before the last time I had seen you,how's it been though,anything progress with Temari yet,huhhhhhhhhhhh"?Shinji asked smiling.

Shinji Rintei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:05 pm

"well not temari but tenten though shikamaru would kill me if he found me and temari together"said neji
Neji
Neji
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Rintei Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:02 pm

"Hehehe,no,now what about TenTen,hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"?

Shinji Rintei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:07 am

'Well this is getting weird...' Zach thought as he stood up and went over to a different counter to get some food it was on the other end of the tea house.
Sasuke
Sasuke
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Rintei Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:49 pm

Shinji didn't really care.Now he could probably sit and rest in peace while drinking his tea.He took another sip from the tea and began to motion for Neji to leave Shinji.

Shinji Rintei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down