Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taken under,Peirce souls,Blood rain,Take my sins with you.

2 posters

Go down

Taken under,Peirce souls,Blood rain,Take my sins with you. Empty Taken under,Peirce souls,Blood rain,Take my sins with you.

Post by Shinji Rintei Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:31 pm

Name:Taken Under

Type:Genjutsu

Range:Long range,at least 100 feet away at a maximum.

A large face opens up in the ground and it opens its mouth to feast on whoever is under it at the time.Running away is possible,but It's pretty hard to dodge this attack,due to the elevating ground making his opponents unbalanced.This only is a Genjutsu,but an opponent falling into this is only to give him uncertainty of his next few moves and to make him/her disabled.

Type:Ninjutsu

Range:long range.75 feet away at a maximum.

A large number of swords appears around its target.Shinji will close his hands when he wants them to close in on the target and all of the swords will strike the opponents chakara points.

Range:Long Range.A diameter of 30 yards at least.An estimate.

A large ball of senbon form in the sky as Shinji sits on top of it.This only hurts designated opponents and when Shinji bashes the ball with his sword,it will explode to realease thousands of senbon at the target.

Range:Long Range.20 yards away at a maximum.

There will come a time when a ninja needs to use a dangerous techniuqe,and this is Shinjis dangerous attack.He will turn into his demon form at the highest he can take it a the time.He will do as many combos as he can before releasing this attack.He will spread his body out and bandages will shoot out of his sleeves to wrap around the opponent.Shinji will bring him/her in front of his face and bite their neck as hard as possible and leave his mark on them,just incase they live through the attack.He will crack their bones and start swinging them around and slamming them into the hardest objects in sight until Shinji feels that they've had enough of the attack.He will then open the bandages with chakara to reveal the stomach if it's a woman and the chest if its a man.He will force al of his strentgh and Chakara into his right hand and slam it into their opened spots.This should disable them highly or kill if the jutsu is strong enough.

Shinji Rintei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Taken under,Peirce souls,Blood rain,Take my sins with you. Empty Re: Taken under,Peirce souls,Blood rain,Take my sins with you.

Post by Sasuke Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:35 pm

Approved
Sasuke
Sasuke
Sannin
Sannin

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://narutoa.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Taken under,Peirce souls,Blood rain,Take my sins with you. Empty Re: Taken under,Peirce souls,Blood rain,Take my sins with you.

Post by Shinji Rintei Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:41 pm

thanks

Shinji Rintei
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum